How does Jet-Care report after I have sent data?
- webECHO™ - On-line resource – provides immediate and 24/7 reporting for engine status, customer information, file archives, etc.
- Unscheduled Reports - within 24 hours of data receipt:
- Status Notification Report – a simple email sent within 24 hours of receipt of new data, with any associated comments - where status remains Normal
- Advisory Report (Early Warning Status) – issued regarding a change in condition which may cause engine damage, deterioration or incorrect indication with request for information or recommendations
- Alert Report (Advanced Warning Status) - issued when there appears to be a genuine risk of continuing engine damage and deterioration, including sufficient loss of power margins in ITT and N2
- Routine Reports (monthly)
- Delivered by email (PDF) to all required contacts for monthly review
- By operator fleet, or individual / specified aircraft as required
- Provides engine trend status based on date of data, data type, comments, latest trend plots, data sheets, etc.