webECHO™ & REPORTING
We produce the most concise, accurate and user friendly reports and software available to the industry.
webECHO is a versatile online resource available 24/7/365 to manage your equipment, fleet data and access your latest trends and reports in a single portal.
The integrated system, which is password protected for complete confidentiality, allows you to download reports, view graphs and analyse data in real time and can run on a variety of mobile devices such as iPads® and Android tablets.
WHY USE webECHO?
- View your data, statistics and/or PDF reports for:
- Oil, Hydraulic Fluid and Fuel Analysis
- Debris and Filter Analysis by Scanning Electron Microscope.
- Jet-Care Engine Trending by Gas Path Analysis (GPA)
- Filter data by alert level, analysis type or any other searchable parameter.
- Review online trends and analysis of your equipment.
- Download reports, view graphs and analyse data in real time.
- Review and request changes to the information held on your organisation - locations, operators, equipment, reporting and test suites.
- View the last 50 data points used for analysis in tabular format for quick numerical comparison.
To access webECHO you can use the button below or the Login button in the top right hand corner of our website.
If you wish to request a username and password please also use the Login screen to do so.
For further information and instructions on how to use webECHO our User Guide is available to download in the section below.